EXECUTION Combines Discipline and Dexterity
Achieve quality results, meet deadlines, and maximize efficiencies by partnering with a CRO that excels in execution. Our proven full-service CRO model
requires a level of rigidness in
the way we approach a study; otherwise we risk compromising on results. Yet, our deftness and resourcefulness in how we problem solve requires a great deal of
It is this ability to combine discipline and dexterity that is the backbone of our approach to executing clinical research.
Some key attributes that are critical to efficient clinical research include:
- Commitment to quality: A united dedication to conducting full-service studies in a exacting manner to produce the highest quality results.
- Unique physician-managed approach: Medpace physicians are fully engaged throughout the entire study. They provide strategic
direction for study design and planning, train operational staff, work with primary investigators, provide medical monitoring, and meet with regulatory agencies.
- Team continuity and relationships: Your studies are assigned the best team from the onset and, with turnover rates that
are lower than the industry standard, that team is with you from project initiation to completion. As a result, we typically develop better team
dynamics that are based on trust and respect. This contrasts with other CROs that may put forth a
team to win your business, but assign different team members to conduct the study.
- A culture of problem-solving: Our global operational staff proactively identify potential issues and communicate solutions, ensuring
your sites and studies are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Long-term relationships with sites and key opinion leaders:
In the competition for the best sites that achieve the best results, Medpace leverages well-established relationships to ensure the success of your trial.
- Online study management tool: Sponsors, sites and study teams have real-time,
web-based access to all study data through ClinTrak®, Medpace’s proprietary suite of study management tools.
Get the details on the Power of Execution in this article: Execution - a key driver for success
Discover the Power of X in Clinical Research
and how Medpace can accelerate your drug and
device development with our powerful combination of: