Location: United States
Position Type: Full-time
- Draft, review, analyze and negotiate legal terms for service contracts, master service agreements, strategic partnerships, and preferred providers;
- Design, maintain, and document processes for contract negotiation, functional review and approval of contracts, and tracking contract progress;
- Create and maintain contract templates;
- Participate in department meetings that relate to business development, business agreements, and other topics;
- Identify potential legal issues in strategic planning and business development activities;
- Provide legal advice to appropriate members of management to minimize risk within the organization; and
- Facilitate clear communication, evaluations, and reports of ongoing contract negotiations.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to work independently and address time sensitive requests.
- Juris Doctorate degree;
- 3 to 6 years of experience in contract negotiations;
- Prior knowledge of the FDA regulations, pharmaceutical, or clinical research industry is a plus;
- International contract negotiation experience preferred;
- Ability to successfully work with management and other employees in a fast-paced environment; and
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
To apply for this position in the US, send your resume to: email@example.com
Send Link by E-mail