Location: Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia (Siberia), Scotland, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States (Cincinnati, OH)
Position Type: Full-time
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field (a BSN is preferred);
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Clinical research experience is preferred; and
- Broad knowledge of the local language and excellent English.
To apply for this position in Argentina, China, Mexico, and US, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position in all other areas, send your resume to: email@example.com
Send Link by E-mail
Join a winning team. Medpace CRAs are considered some of the best in the industry. Learn more about life as a Medpace CRA in the video below.