Location: United States (Cincinnati)
Position Type: Full-time
- Provide strategic leadership and oversight for the company’s clinical safety department;
- Ensure adequate training and processes for department are in place;
- Collaborate with internal project teams and departments on drug safety related matters; and
- New business development responsibilities (proposal development, procurement of work, and relationship development with clients).
- Advanced knowledge of pre- and post-marketing drug safety;
- 7-10 years in the clinical research industry;
- 5 or more years experience in a leadership position in a drug safety group;
- Bachelor degree in nursing, pharmacy, or some other healthcare-related degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
To apply for this position, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Link by E-mail