Location: United States
Position Type: Full-time
- Participate in project start-up activities (i.e., review and implement protocols,
order supply kits, coordinate kits, produce and ship lab manuals and requisitions);
- Perform day-to-day monitoring of project status through status reports and timeline documents;
- Provide support to research sponsors and clinical sites; and
- Handle biological samples, if needed.
- Bachelor's degree in science or a health-related field;
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Clinical laboratory experience and MT (ASCP) certification is preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
To apply for this position, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Link by E-mail