The point of entry into Medpace Reference Laboratories, ClinTrak Lab is a full scale Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that provides access to:
- Daily Lab Reports
- Allows Sponsors to receive PDFs of the daily lab reports delivered to investigative sites. Includes user-defined flagging and filtering options.
- Management Information
- Track overall study progress through summary (Subject Counts) or detail (Subject Collection Dates) views of Site and Visit.
- View Exclusion Summary – View all subjects who screen failed due to laboratory results, with exclusion rule and actual result visible by Subject and Visit.
- View Test Schedule – identify what testing is performed at each visit.
- Cumulative Results and Trend Graphing
- View results and averages across the course of the study via easy-to-use drill-downs.
- View study and site averages or individual patient results for an entire panel of tests.
- View trend graphs for selected data.
- View results and graphs in either US Conventional or SI units.
- Secure, Role-based Access
- Secure, customized access based on role (Sponsor, Monitor, Site) and location.
- Blinding of test results is preserved at all levels (reports, result grids, graphs).
- Study-specific Project Management Pages
- Post and view study and regulatory documents.
Want to learn more? Contact the Medpace location nearest you.