Streamline and Accelerate your Clinical Trials
Medpace delivers the results our clients demand. Led by medical, regulatory and operational experts with deep therapeutic experience,
our clients derive three key advantages:
- Significantly faster pathways to commercialization
- Achieve greater efficiencies through better designed and executed studies
- Effectively navigate global regulatory requirements to optimize product success
Experience and Expertise to Execute Global Studies
- Contributed to over 30 approvable NDA/PMAs for drug and device
- With 27 locations on six continents, Medpace has global expertise and experience with local laws and
culture to proactively plan and execute trials of all sizes
- Leads the industry in CRA quality, meeting first patient/first visit timelines, and responsiveness according to results published in an independent 2014 industry benchmarking report
- Voted best clinical research study partner by global investigative sites two years in a row at Site Solutions Summits
The Medpace Difference
- Full-service model that delivers: Medpace has perfected a disciplined process that delivers
quality results, maximizes efficiencies and accelerates drug and device development
- Unique physician-managed approach: Medpace physicians are fully engaged throughout the entire study. They provide strategic
direction for study design and planning, train operational staff, work with primary investigators, provide medical monitoring, and meet with regulatory agencies.
This depth of leadership and engagement ensures your trials start and stay on the right path.
- Comprehensive global regulatory leadership: Located in the U.S. and Europe, Medpace regulatory experts have the experience to successfully navigate local, national,
regional and international regulations, and accelerate the approval process
- Operational team continuity: Your studies are assigned the best team and, with turnover rates that
are lower than the industry standard, that team is with you from project initiation to completion.
Our global operational staff proactively identify potential issues and provide solutions, ensuring
your sites and studies are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent, long-term relationships with sites and key opinion leaders:
In the competition for the best sites that achieve the best results, these relationships are key to the success of your trial.
- Online study management tool: Sponsors, sites and study teams have real-time,
web-based access to all study data through ClinTrak®, Medpace’s proprietary suite of study management tools.