Infectious Disease and Vaccines CRO for Clinical Research
Medpace experts design and manage infectious disease programs that maximize a drug candidate’s probability of
success. Extensive experience gives our medical and operational staff a thorough understanding of the
complexities of ID trials from the perspectives of all the stakeholders involved in developing treatments
for new and re-emerging infectious diseases. Medpace is the infectious disease and vaccines CRO that helps our clients:
- Creatively approach novel compounds and delivery mechanisms
- Quickly mobilize and enroll for acute diseases and during peak seasons
- Anticipate challenges and proactively navigate rapidly evolving regulations, operational complexities and tight timelines
Infectious Disease Capabilities from Medpace.
Infectious Disease and Vaccines Experience
- Broad experience designing and conducting global Phase I-IV clinical trials in antivirals, antibacterials, antifungals and vaccines
- Spans adult and pediatric populations
- Assist sponsors with securing government and non-dilutive funding such as BARDA, NIH, and Wellcome-Trust
The Medpace Difference for Infectious Disease and Vaccines Studies
In addition to the Medpace Difference
that applies to all of our therapeutic areas, our infectious disease and vaccines clients benefit from:
- Board-certified infectious disease physicians with backgrounds in academic hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and public health organizations.
As published thought leaders, they regularly review articles for scientific journals, speak at industry events and
consult with academic institutions and pharmaceutical companies.
- Insight into evolving regulations through our ongoing interactions with FDA’s anti-infective division and
participation in sponsor meetings with regulatory agencies
- Our collaborative work with strategic specialty labs, recognized as some of the top leaders in microbiology, virology, and PK-PD modeling