Medpace physicians and professional staff have extensive experience designing
and conducting clinical trials and
understand the issues from the perspective of the sponsor, the clinical investigator, the
scientific leader, and the reviewer at the regulatory agencies. Medpace brings
these perspectives to each clinical trial that we conduct. Our experience in
anti-infective drug and vaccine development spans adult and pediatric populations.
Medpace supports our sponsors who are advancing new anti-infective drugs, including anti-virals, anti-bacterials, anti-fungals,
and vaccines through specialized expertise in the design and management of anti-infective programs that maximize a drug candidate’s
probability of success. Medpace and its Infectious Disease team have broad experience conducting anti-infective clinical trials.
These dedicated teams with broad experience are focused on serving sponsors in all their clinical development needs.
- Hepatitis B virus
- Hepatitis C virus
- RSV Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome
- Acute bacterial skin and soft structure infections
- Acute and chronic bronchitis
- Community-acquired pneumonia
- Hospital-acquired pneumonia and ventilator-associated pneumonia
- Complicated intra-abdominal infections
- Urinary tract infections (uncomplicated and complicated)
- Sexually transmitted diseases (including HSV and HPV)
- Bacterial endocarditis
- Bacterial conjunctivitis
- Severe whooping cough (Bordetella pertussis)
- Clostridium difficile associated disease (CDAD)
- Multi-drug resistant (MDR) pathogens
- Staphylococcus aureus including MRSA
- Fungal infections
Specialty ID partnerships
Medpace brings exceptional expertise to infectious disease projects with novel partnering relationships.
The Medpace ID team works collaboratively with some of the top leaders in microbiology, virology, immunology, and PK-PD modeling.
Medpace’s partnerships and central lab model gives sponsors a competitive advantage. Our collaborative ID team has access to the top research
scientists at these elite partner companies. Furthermore, with Medpace Reference Labs coordinating the shipping between sites and labs around the world, logistics are greatly simplified, resulting in higher efficiency.
>> Click here to learn more
about Medpace's capabilities and therapeutic expertise in infectious disease and