"We are pleased to align ourselves with this industry leader [Medpace] who is known to implement best practices.
We look forward to beginning FDA clinical trials on our oral insulin candidate with this award-winning CRO."
CEO of global pharmaceutical company
Endocrine and Metabolic CRO for Clinical Research
With a successful track record of approvable NDA submissions, deep therapeutic expertise and more than 20 years of
experience, Medpace successfully navigates the complexities and regulatory scrutiny of endocrine/metabolic development programs.
We help our clients:
- Proactively identify and avoid potential challenges for these often novel therapies
- Design smart, efficient trials that are both cost-effective and addresses regulatory requirements for patient safety
- Develop more accurate feasibility assessments and accelerate patient recruitment
- Adjudicate clinical events or endpoints rapidly and efficiently
Deep and Broad Endocrine/Metabolic Experience
- Since 1992, Medpace has conducted thousands of endocrine/metabolic trials around the globe
- Significant involvement in 20 NDA submissions
- Large-scale multinational trial programs, including in emerging markets
- Broad compound experience for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, major obesity programs, hypercholesterolemia,
mixed dyslipidemia, and/or with very high triglycerides
Experience in difficult to recruit populations, including:
- Narrow HbA1c criteria
- Concomitant diseases (obesity, hypertension, metabolic disorders)
- Metformin-only patients
The Medpace Difference for Endocrine-Metabolic Studies
In addition to the Medpace Difference
that applies to all of our therapeutic areas, our endocrine-metabolic clients benefit from:
- Medical and regulatory experts who have helped pioneer many preventative metabolic compounds.
- Close working relationships with investigators, which leads to more accurate feasibility, better recruitment and improved retention.
- Operational staff with proven track record of successful retention techniques, lifestyle education, and specific site issues
associated with diabetes and obesity trial management.
- Medpace central labs, located in the U.S., Europe, China and Singapore, offering one of the most extensive selections of metabolic
biomarkers for clinical trials.
- Integrated ECG core lab and clinical pharmacology unit to streamline development.
- Centralized clinical adjudication services, with electronic adjudication system for more rapid turnaround.