Regenerative Medicine CRO for Clinical Research
Medpace is at the forefront in providing comprehensive development services to sponsors bringing life-saving and life-enhancing cell therapies and regenerative medicines to market. Regenerative medicine holds the bold promise of discovering new therapeutic approaches to combat diseases that are still out of reach of traditional drugs and biologicals. Our work with innovators, regulators, key opinion leaders and investigators in this area gives us unique insight into the challenges and hurdles to be overcome as we shepherd our client’s product through the development process. Medpace is the cell therapy and regenerative medicine CRO that helps our clients:
- Design, plan and manage studies that proactively address the operational complexities inherent to the development of these novel therapies
- Successfully navigate global regulations unique to cell therapies and regenerative medicine
- Integrate imaging and central labs for cohesive, streamlined and standardized trial management
Recent Regenerative Medicine Experience
Medpace has conducted drug and device trials in the U.S., Europe, Australia, and New Zealand involving more than 300 sites and nearly 2,000 patients.
The Medpace Difference for Regenerative Medicine Studies
In addition to the Medpace Difference that applies to all of our therapeutic areas, our cell therapy and regenerative medicine clients benefit from:
- Cardiovascular and neuroscience medical experts, experienced in cell therapy studies.
- Regulatory experts with in depth knowledge of the latest global regulations related to regenerative
medicine products, including Europe’s Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP) guidance.
- Network of trained investigators with the capabilities and experience to store, prepare and administer these unique products.
- Central laboratories with specialized product storage and delivery capabilities.
- Medpace Medical Device, exclusively dedicated to designing and conducting medical device trials.
- Active member of the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine, a Washington, D.C.-based non-profit organization
whose mission is to educate key policy makers about the potential of regenerative medicine and to advocate
for favorable public policies—funding, regulatory, reimbursement and others—to facilitate advances in the field.
Hear a brief introduction to Medpace and the company's
involvement in Regenerative Medicine clinical trials. Click above to listen to this short 10 minute video.