The Power of X in Clinical Development
Medpace is a full-service global CRO led by medical, regulatory, and operational experts with deep therapeutic experience.
Our disciplined processes, site relationships, and technologies enable us to execute even the most complex global studies.
MDs – Regulatory – Operational
The inherent complexity of clinical trials demands that you engage a team of experts across medical,
regulatory and operational functions.
- Our unique model of embedding therapeutic medical and scientific experts (MDs/PhDs) early
in the planning process is proven to accelerate development
- A centralized operating model and dedicated full-service approach facilitate project team
chemistry, open proactive communication, and efficient productivity
- Project management proactively accelerates, streamlines, and simplifies study results
Therapeutic – Global – Phase I thru IV
For over 20 years, Medpace has helped sponsors accelerate global drug and device development
through a full-service model.
- Therapeutically-aligned global teams that are passionate about meeting unmet medical needs
- With coverage across 45 countries and six continents, Medpace has the global expertise and
local understanding of laws and culture to proactively plan and execute trials of all sizes
- Global experience in all phases of drug and device development is further supported by wholly-
owned business units including clinical pharmacology, central lab, bioanalytical lab, ECG core
lab, and imaging core lab
Disciplined Processes – Quality Control - Site Relationships – Technology
Quality results, hitting timelines, and staying in budget requires excellence in execution. Medpace’s
ability to deliver year over year can be measured by customer satisfaction and overall service value.
We attribute much of this success to:
- A disciplined process that delivers quality results, efficiencies, and speed to market
- A problem-solving culture fueled by proactive communication
- Deeply embedded relationships with sites and key opinion leaders
- A simple-to-use, proprietary clinical trial management system