Medpace's ClinTrak® Interactive Voice/Web Response System (IVRS/IWRS) and
services can be customized to provide the exact level of functionality required for your study
including real-time subject status/visit tracking, drug supply/shipment management, and randomization. ClinTrak IVRS links
together and enhances communication between Medpace, the Sponsor, and research sites, and can be accessed globally via both touch-tone phone-based and web-based interfaces 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ClinTrak IVRS/IWRS has been utilized in studies spanning 40 countries and has recorded over 350,000 individual system transactions.
IVRS/IWRS customized services can include:
- A Medpace IVRS/IWRS Project Manager assigned to coordinate all design, build, validation, and training activities.
- Complete Subject Enrollment Tracking (screening through end of study)
- Real-time team notifications
- Eligibility and visit window enforcement
- Subject Randomization
- Block-based or centrally managed with multiple stratifications
- Emergency/Pharmacovigilance code breaks
- Site Investigational Product/Supply Management
- Automated and customizable supply/re-supply schemes
- Direct integration with 3rd party vendors/depots for storage and distribution
- ClinTrak SM (Study Management) Module Integration
- A single source for site list and user management
- Team dashboard and reporting access
- ClinTrak Lab Module Integration
- Enforce central lab eligibility prior to randomization
- Usage of lab results in stratifications
- ClinTrak EDC (Electronic Data Capture) Module Integration
- Auto-register subjects and demographics
- Access to IVRS/IWRS data for use in CRF edit/overdue checks
- Subject Electronic Diaries (ePRO)
- Phone/Web based collection of subject diaries
- Subject reminder calls to drive compliance
- Global 24/7 IVRS/IWRS Help Desk
Want to learn more about Clintrak? Visit ClinTrak®
Want to learn more? Contact the location nearest you.