A powerful proprietary software program, ClinTrak® Imaging integrates image tracking, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and data management to store and manage data from all imaging and reading centers.
Whatever the study, ClinTrak® Imaging readily handles the images and data, including analog images from previous studies. Analysis can be performed for inclusion/exclusion criteria assessment on an ongoing basis throughout the study to maintain quality control and as a batch analysis as subjects complete the study. All analyses can be performed in a blinded fashion based on study-specific requirements.
Technician feedback and reporting are built in, so imaging centers can quickly identify and correct any potential problems. ClinTrak® Imaging also provides ongoing status reports so sponsors can track the progress of the study.
- Site Personnel and Study Contacts
- Technician tracking
- Tracking of training, certification, and re-certification for all technicians involved in the study, sorted by country and site.
- Subject Eligibility
- Tracking of imaging related eligibility criteria by subject
- Subject Scan Reports
- Site-specific reports include eligibility, assessment of scan acceptability, and/or need for repeat evaluation.
- Technician-specific reports provide qualitative and/or quantitative assessments for ongoing technician feedback.
- Image tracking, anonymity, and masking for blinded assessments
- Independent reader module
- Study specific assessment criteria for use by Imaging Core Lab reader or other Sponsor identified reader.
- Image viewing capabilities
- Web based environment for view-only access of images by study team or Data Safety Monitoring Boards (DSMB).
- Web Posting
- Status reporting for tracking of study status.
- Secure, customized access based on role (Sponsor, site, et al.) for sharing of study-related documents or reports.