Global Synergy for Medical Device Programs
Whether you are an early stage business whose future depends on the success of one breakthrough technology, or a well-established
device manufacturer, Medpace Medical Device (MMD) can help. A division of Medpace, MMD is a contract research organization (CRO) exclusively dedicated
to the design and conduct of medical device trials.
Medpace Medical Device has extensive experience with premarket, post-approval, and post-market device trial management, including regulatory development,
planning and submission support. We conduct human trials in all phases, from single-center
feasibility trials to large multi-center, randomized controlled trials, with a full service offering.
- 2-Continent Strategy: With teams in the US and Europe, MMD enables sponsors to conduct medical device studies with global infrastructure,
capitalize on therapeutic and regulatory expertise in study design and execution, and integrate CE mark and FDA approval strategies into one efficient global strategy.
Global Site Relationships for Faster Recruitment
- Over 1000 site relationships in the US, Europe, and emerging markets
- Over 63,000 patients enrolled in 240 studies
- Over 3000 sites covered
- Comprehensive Clinical, Regulatory and Quality Services
- Global Safety Services - AE coding, medical monitoring and advanced safety solutions including SAE and vigilance reporting and endpoint/adjudication maangement
- ClinTrak® Clinical Trial Management System - a web-based
CTMS/EDC system where customers can access metrics and monitor progress online
- In-House Core Lab Services including imaging, Holter, and blood analysis