Clinical Data Coder
Cincinnati – OH, United States
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our Data Management department is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Data Coder to join our team. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
*Stable first shift position with no weekends, no holidays, and no shift work*
- Perform accurate coding of medical terms and medications utilizing industry-wide standards as well as company standards;
- Coordinate the assignment of appropriate dictionaries for meeting study requirements; and
- Develop and maintain coding guidelines
- Bachelors of Science Degree in nursing and RN, or more advanced clinical degree;
- Experience with using MedDRA and WHO Drug dictionaries preferred; and
- Experience working with clinical trials or within the pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding, and you will be given the tools and training to succeed. Medpace rewards strong performance with opportunities to grow professionally. Medpace offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, PTO, 401(k) with match, and bonuses based on individual and company performance. We also offer a 24-hour on-site fitness facility with a personal trainer, as well as a business casual work environment.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets