Clinical Research Associate – Coordinator Experience
Cincinnati – OH, United States
Clinical Research Coordinators wanted at Medpace
Become a CRA and join our growing team!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Medpace is growing quickly and we are seeking experienced Clinical Research professionals to join our team. We are an innovative, scientifically oriented mid-sized CRO that is focused on full-service project work.
This is an exciting opportunity for clinical research professionals with at least one year of Clinical Site Coordination experience to fill Clinical Research Associate (CRA) openings with Medpace. We will fully train you for the CRA position and you will have the opportunity to work home-based for an established, growing CRO. You have the opportunity to earn a generous travel bonus in addition to a competitive salary.
Through our PACE Training Program, you will join other Professionals Achieving CRA Excellence and receive customized, expedited training, and efficient onboarding to familiarize experienced CRAs with Medpace systems.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING
- Customized Fast PACE training program based on your experience and therapeutic background and interest
- User friendly CTMS with electronic submission and approval of monitoring visit reports
- Ongoing therapeutic training by our in-house physicians who are medical and regulatory experts
- National assignments with average of 2 protocols
- In-house administrative support for all levels of CRAs
- Opportunities to work with international team of CRAs
- Low turnover rates for CRAs
- Competitive travel bonus
- No metric for minimum required days on site per month
- Home office furniture allowance, mobile phone and hotspot for internet access anywhere
- In-house travel agents, reimbursement for airline club, TSA pre-check, and automatic enrollment in AAA
- Opportunity for CRA leadership positions – Lead CRA, CRA Manager
- Many additional perks unmatched by other CROs!
- Experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator ;
- Approximately 60-80% non-local, national travel is required;
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health or science related field;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Outstanding communication skills; and
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team. One Clinical Research Associate states:
- “The thing I like most about Medpace is that this company is very nurturing. Everyone has each other’s back”
- “…Welcoming and fun environment”
- “Training was a guided process; I never felt I was being thrown into a situation where I didn’t feel comfortable.”
Privately held and founded in 1992 with over 1,400 employees worldwide, Medpace is a global leader in research-based drug and device development. Medpace builds strong strategic partnerships with select Sponsors to advance the most efficient and cost-effective path to drug and device approval. Led by top therapeutic and regulatory experts with extensive experience in the advancement of pharmaceutical agents for use in multiple therapeutic specialties, Medpace has cultivated a culture of expertise. Global headquarters are in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Medpace is being recognized locally, nationally, and globally for their work in the industry as well as the culture they have developed for their team.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Medpace named Top Ten CRO in 2015 CenterWatch Investigative Site Survey
- Medpace once again was nominated for the Eagle Award in 2015 – which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships. (Medpace previous Eagle Award award winner two years running)
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application which will be reviewed by a member of our recruitment team. If qualified, you will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets