Clinical Safety Nurse
Cincinnati – OH, United States
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Safety Nurse to join our Clinical Safety department. This position will be focused on the handling and processing of adverse events from all sources, including clinical trials and post marketing surveillance.
If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you (Up to $5,000 signing bonus may be offered).
- Determine plan of action for incoming calls;
- Collect, process, and track incoming events;
- Write safety narratives;
- Report on various safety data; and
- Collaborate with internal departments and investigative clinical research sites to ensure compliance with safety processes.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing;
- One year of clinical experience;
- Clinical Research/Post marketing Pharmacovigilance experience is preferred;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology; and
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets