American Heart Association Scientific Sessions
AHA’s Scientific Sessions: Blueprint to the future of cardiovascular science and medicine
- Global exchange for cardiovascular scientists and clinicians
- A learning venue where cutting-edge science and clinical practices are discussed and debated
- World-renowned faculty providing interactive, personalized education
- Latest discoveries, translations & applications in basic science, clinical care, and population research
- Designed to assist you in improving patient care and outcomes every step of the way
AHA’s Scientific Sessions attracts nearly 18,000 attendees, with a global presence from more than 100 countries. In addition, two million medical professionals participate virtually in lectures and discussions about basic, translational, clinical and population science.
Join Medpace at this exciting event.