Medpace is a therapeutically-focused, scientifically-driven CRO
with highly-accomplished and industry-renowned medical leadership
Increasingly complex clinical research demands that you engage a team of medical experts to navigate the challenges. Our unique model embeds therapeutic leadership throughout the trial lifecycle, giving you the advantage of early and ongoing insight and guidance. Our physicians serve as much more than consultants—they are fully integrated with operations and an active part of the project leadership team.
Our team of physicians provide medical leadership across numerous therapeutic areas and specialties, including hematology and oncology, infectious diseases, metabolic and endocrine, cardiovascular, neurology and psychiatry, and nephrology, as well as specialty areas that include advanced therapies, pediatrics, and rare disease/orphan indications. Sponsors developing drugs and biologics that match Medpace core therapeutic areas will find exceptional depth of resources and experience.
Our experienced medical experts:
- Provide strategic direction for study design and planning:
- For smaller biotechs, this strategic direction provides the medical leadership and guidance to set the stage for your compound’s success
- For larger organizations, our physicians collaboratively partner with your team to deliver the best strategic plan
- Train study teams to fully understand the protocol and study considerations
- Interact and build relationships with investigators
- Provide medical monitoring services
- Work collaboratively with regulatory affairs and meet with regulatory agencies