Clinical Sample Management – Medpace Biorepository
Long-Term Clinical Storage with Tissue and Sample Management Solutions
Medpace Biorepository is a CAP accredited regulated facility that follows guidance from WHO GCLP, ISBER and NCI best practices, and functions with the level of compliance for clinical trial development.
Medpace Biorepository Services offers solutions for comprehensive specimen lifecycle management, which can begin with providing sample collection kits to sites through to receipt, processing, storage, retrieval, and destruction. Our biorepository also provides opportunities to establish prospective studies for acquiring specific specimens to answer early program decisions or gain insight into clinical trial subject stratification.
- Extensive capacity and global scalability in state-of-the-art facilities
- Global storage capability with locations in the US, EU, Singapore, and China
- Comprehensive solutions for relocating clinical specimen collections
- Real-time global tracking and tracing of specimens
- Regulated by subject matter expert in the biorepository field