Expertise and Insights on NAFLD/NASH Clinical Research
As a therapeutically-focused, scientifically driven global CRO, Medpace has deep experience in both metabolic, and gastrointestinal studies and a particularly strong track record in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). This experience, combined with Medpace Central Labs, and our core imaging services, combines to accelerate NAFLD/NASH studies on a global platform.
Here are a few highlights regarding supporting your upcoming NASH study:
- Recent and current experience in conducting NASH trials gives you access to our extensive medical, regulatory and operational expertise.
- Active relationships with high producing sites and KOLs to support PI interest as well as a data-driven approach to feasibility and site selection.
- Advisory/protocol development for study design and end-points and our in-house regulatory experts can assist in guiding you through the fastest path to commercial success.
- Wholly-owned central lab has many validated NASH biomarkers and provides logistics management for biopsy testing.
- Core imaging lab experts can show you how to optimize detection of patients who are more likely to benefit from new treatment and expertise to maximize the consistency of image acquisition across sites.
- Sample management and CAP accredited biorepository provides end to end services through specimen life cycle to ensure utility through the clinical trial continuum and future use.
Hear From Our Experts:
Fill out the form and we’ll email you links to these resources on NAFLD/NASH clinical development.
- Webinar: Navigating the Complexities of NASH Development: Valuable Insights from a Key Opinion Leader
- Whitepaper: Non Invasive Biomarkers Of Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis and Liver Fibrosis
- Article: Exploring the Complexities of NASH Clinical Trials: A Deeper Dive into Patient Recruitment, Biomarker Selection and Clinical Trial Design
- Capabilities Brochure: NAFLD/NASH