Central Laboratory Capabilities
With laboratories in the US, Europe, China and Singapore, Medpace Labs has the global reach and capabilities to conduct neuromuscular disease studies in concert with our full-service CRO or as a standalone service. Key highlights include:
- Extensive menu of biomarkers that use state of the art techniques, and provide results that enable patient stratification and improve prediction of drug efficacy and safety.
- Scientific engagement throughout the development lifecycle from our global team of experts who have extensive central laboratory operations experience
- Over 19,000 square feet of biorepository services located at our four global central laboratory locations
- In-house logistical team that manages all shipments of collection kit supplies and laboratory manuals to clinical sites
- Seamless integration with a robust network of laboratory partners, some which specialize in CNS testing such as CSF biomarkers and genotyping.
Core Imaging Expertise for Neuromuscular Disease Studies
High-quality image acquisition and interpretation is crucial for the success of trials relying on neuroimaging for patient selection or as a primary endpoint. Medpace provides centralized neuroimaging expertise, led by radiologists and neurologists with decades of clinical and trial experience.
Medpace Imaging Core Lab provides an end-to-end suite of imaging services to enhance and expedite biopharmaceutical and imaging contrast agent development, including a broad spectrum of imaging biomarkers for DMD trials. Capabilities include:
- MR Spectroscopy
- T2 Mapping
- Muscle Fat Fraction
- PDFF Complex
- MR Elastography