Pharmacoeconomic Assessment through Market Approval and Beyond: Theory and Operations
Join Medpace experts as they explore the application of pharmacoeconomic assessment throughout all phases of clinical trials as well as in observational studies, including registries and other post-marketing data collection.
You will learn:
- How pharmacoeconomic assessment can be envisioned in the context of early phase product development implemented, maintained to support product marketing, and used to inform future decision-making
- Cost-effectiveness analysis at different phases in the product development cycle
- Pharmacoeconomic assessment in the post-marketing context
- Comparing and contrasting approaches for small/medium product developers relative to larger companies
- Case studies on “real world” implementation