It Pays to Have Friends.
Do you know someone who might be interested in participating in clinical studies? Tell your friends and family about participating in a Medpace clinical study and receive payment.
Anyone may receive a payment under this program for referring a study subject to Medpace Phase I Unit, provided that the subject referred has never contacted the Medpace Phase I Unit about possible study participation and is not already in the Medpace Phase I Unit database.
How to Get Paid for Your Referral
The Refer-A-Friend program is ongoing and there is no deadline for referrals. The person being referred must notify the call center staff during phone recruiting, notify the screening staff during their screening visit or screening staff during their initial study screening visit at the Medpace Phase I Unit.
Rules to Keep in Mind:
- The person referring potential study participants may NOT register people into this program. The person being referred is the ONLY person permitted to register. Failure of the person being referred to register appropriately will result in the referral payment being denied.
- The person referring the study participant could receive up to $300.00* for each person referred and meets Refer-A-Friend eligibility criteria and who is randomized (receives a dose of study medication or placebo) in a study involving an investigational medication and then subsequently completes study participation (all study visits) with Medpace Phase I Unit, 5355 Medpace Way, Cincinnati, OH 45227.
- *If the participant is returning, they may receive up to *$200 per qualified referral
- All referred participants must complete study participation (all visits) to meet criteria for the bonus to be paid. A referral payment may only be earned once per referred subject. Medpace Phase I Unit reserves the right to change the terms of or terminate this program at any time.
- Employees of Medpace are eligible for this program with the exception of Medpace Phase I Unit Call Center Associates.
Not a registered participant?