Clinical Research Organization:
The Power of X
Medpace is a full-service global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) led by medical, regulatory, and operational experts with deep therapeutic experience.
Our disciplined processes, site relationships, and technologies enable us to execute even the most complex global studies.
MDs – Regulatory – Operational
The inherent complexity of clinical research demands that you engage a team of experts across medical,
regulatory and operational functions.
- Our unique model of embedding therapeutic medical and scientific experts (MDs/PhDs) throughout the study helps to accelerate development
- Global regulatory experts, including former FDA officials, add input, strategy,
and efficiencies based on their in-depth understanding of the local and global regulatory landscape
- Seasoned and highly-trained operational teams work hand-in-hand with sites to deliver quality results
Therapeutic – Global – Phase I thru IV
For over 20 years, Medpace has helped sponsors accelerate global drug and device clinical research
through a full-service model.
- Known for its therapeutic excellence, Medpace has amassed broad experience
across numerous indications
- With coverage across 45 countries and six continents, Medpace has the global expertise and
local understanding of laws and culture to proactively plan and execute trials of all sizes
- Global experience in all phases of drug and device development is further supported by wholly-
owned business units including
lab, and imaging core lab
Disciplined Processes – Quality Control - Site Relationships – Technology
Quality results, hitting timelines, and staying in budget requires excellence in execution. Medpace’s
ability to deliver year over year can be measured by customer satisfaction and overall service value.
We attribute much of this success to:
- A disciplined process that delivers quality results, efficiencies, and speed to market
- A problem-solving culture fueled by proactive communication
- Deeply embedded relationships with sites and key opinion leaders
- A simple-to-use, proprietary clinical trial management system