Offering a Full Spectrum of Core Lab
Enhance and accelerate biopharmaceutical and medical device development with integrated Medpace Core Labs (MCL): an end-to-end suite of global imaging services across therapeutic areas. Medpace Core Labs offers medical imaging services, working with Medpace or other clinical teams to ensure that imaging components are seamlessly integrated into the complex structure of the overall clinical trial.
Working closely with top therapeutic experts, our experienced team members engage quickly and provide strategic thinking to ensure quicker start-up times, superior quality, and the most efficient delivery at every phase of your trial.
Medpace Core Lab Global Reach
Core Labs manages global clinical trials in over 60 countries, spanning all phases of investigational product development to provide efficiency through partnership. Large enough to provide resources needed for strategic development and small enough for customization, Medpace has the geographic reach to position us to conduct global clinical trials effectively.
Experience Conducting Global Trials in
Medpace Core Lab Capabilities
Medpace provides core lab services for either stand-alone or fully integrated projects with Medpace’s full-service, scientifically-driven clinical teams. Optimized through over 30 years of collaboration among Medpace functional units, our medical imaging capabilities are built upon a foundation of:
- People: Strong, integrated relationships between Medpace Core Labs physicians, scientists, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), and Sponsors to leverage timely, expert advice to ensure the success of the trial
- Processes: Proven methods for global site selection, including evaluation of on-site imaging equipment, identification of qualified on-site imaging staff, and site qualification to confirm imaging of adequate quality for central review
- Systems: Technology to track, interpret, and communicate imaging and related data in the most timely and secure manner possible
- Quality: A culture of rigorous quality assurance and validation ensure continuous regulatory compliance and preparedness
Medical Imaging Experts
Overcome the challenges that arise in certain trial indications with Medpace’s cohesive, global study team with experience in managing studies and knowledge to provide a customized experience. Medpace Core Labs is comprised of a group of dedicated physicians, scientists, and technologists with experience to provide customized support for even the most challenging clinical trials.
The Medpace Core Lab Team of Experts Include:
- Board-certified radiologists with experience as independent readers in clinical trials
- Imaging physicists and computer scientists with advanced knowledge of medical image acquisition and analysis methods
- Project Managers who specialize in managing global, imaging-focused trials