Medpace provides customized, high-quality central laboratory services to pharmaceutical and biotech clinical development industries. Our four wholly-owned laboratories offer full-service support to six continents for phase I-IV studies. We have extensive experience from small and simple clinical trials to those that are large, global, and complex.
Our wholly-owned global laboratory facilities, standardized testing platforms, comprehensive test menu, and stellar project management teams allow Medpace to set up fully customized projects for our clients. Combined with Medpace Clinical Research Organization expertise, we provide a fully integrated solution for your clinical development needs.
Central Laboratories Highlights
Medpace provides laboratory services across 75+ countries delivering best in class science and service supporting today’s complex clinical trials.
- Serving some of the world’s largest, most complex clinical trials
- Extensive capacity and global scalability in state-of-the-art facilities
- Fully-harmonized, high throughput instrumentation delivering high quality data
- On-time data transfers with multiple vendor source flexibility to meet client needs
- Biomarker development, validation and PD analysis
- Industry-leading quick validation timelines
- Web-based data portal – ClinTrak Lab – provides seamless data management delivered in a single integrated global database
Client Feedback Tells the Story
Your project’s success rests on the quality we deliver. To ensure we are meeting our client’s high quality expectations, Medpace Central Laboratories compiles site satisfaction surveys on a regular basis. This site survey consists of 15 attributes relating to Medpace project performance. The results include feedback from over 2,000+ sites. Medpace Central Laboratories earns an average of 99% positive responses (satisfactory or excellent ratings) across all attributes rated.
Webinar: Challenges and Considerations in Designing and Conducting Immuno-Oncology Clinical Research
Whitepaper: Non Invasive Biomarkers Of Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and Liver Fibrosis