Cardiovascular CRO for Clinical Research
Medpace cardiovascular teams are well-versed in the scientific methodology, standard of care, evolving regulatory requirements and operational
considerations necessary to effectively bring to market drugs and devices that treat or prevent heart disease. Our extensive
experience in cardiovascular studies and consistent track record of success in the industry ensures the flexibility to adapt to the
unique needs of each cardiovascular trial. We help our clients:
- Effectively plan and conduct cardiovascular, drug/device combination and cardiac safety studies
- Efficiently conduct large cardiovascular endpoint trials that demand rigorous safety requirements
- Seamlessly integrate cardiovascular trials with metabolic/endocrinology projects
Deep and Broad Cardiovascular Experience
- Since 1992, Medpace has conducted hundreds of Phase I-IV cardiovascular drug and device trials, involving patients in nearly 50 countries
- Contributed to numerous cardiovascular NDAs and helped pioneer many of the preventative cardiovascular compounds and devices introduced in the last 15 years
- Includes studies in acute care settings, drug/device combination studies, large outcome studies,
thorough QT studies and
Clinical Endpoint Committees (CEC) and adjudication processes for numerous studies
The Medpace Difference for Cardiovascular Studies
In addition to the Medpace Difference
that applies to all of our therapeutic areas, our cardiovascular Sponsors benefit from:
- Board-certified cardiologists with backgrounds in academic clinical practice and pharmaceutical development, one of whom designed
and managed the largest coronary trial to date. Medpace is a member of the Scientific Oversight Committee of the Cardiac Safety
Research Consortium, a joint collaboration with the FDA, academia and industry.
- Operational and regulatory teams that have significant global experience in both drug and device studies, making them
well-suited for the complex nature of cardiovascular trials.
- ECG Core Laboratory to provide sponsors with reliable, consistent, and prompt electrocardiographic services and manage
the rigors of cardiac safety studies, including thorough QT.
- Medpace Medical Device, exclusively dedicated to the design and conduct of medical device trials.