Medpace is a therapeutically-focused, scientifically-driven CRO
with highly-accomplished and industry-renowned medical leadership
Increasingly complex clinical research demands that you engage a team of medical experts to navigate the challenges. Our unique model embeds therapeutic leadership throughout the trial lifecycle, giving you the advantage of early and ongoing insight and guidance.
Our medical team provides medical leadership across numerous therapeutic areas and specialties, including hematology and oncology, infectious diseases, metabolic and endocrine, cardiovascular, neurology and psychiatry, nephrology and autoimmune diseases, as well as specialty areas that include advanced therapies, pediatrics and rare disease/orphan indications.
Experienced Medical Experts – Much More than Consultants
Our therapeutically-specialized physicians serve as much more than consultants and are deeply involved in your trials. They are fully integrated with operations and are an active part of the project leadership team, providing invaluable direction and insights throughout the trial process.
Our Medical Experts:
- Provide strategic direction for both small and large organizations
- For smaller biotechs, our specialized physicians provide medical leadership and guidance to set the strategic direction for your compound’s success.
- For larger organizations, our physicians collaboratively partner with your team to deliver the best strategic plan.
- Train study teams to fully understand the protocol and study considerations
- Interact and build relationships with investigators
- Provide medical monitoring services
- Work collaboratively with regulatory affairs and meet with regulatory agencies
Experienced Clinical Practitioners – Enriches In-house Medical Expertise
Our medical experts are supported by a team of experienced clinical practitioners whose unique perspective brings added value to the clinical development team. These highly-trained experts with advanced degrees and hands-on clinical experience provide an additional layer of knowledge and insights that can streamline your studies and address potential challenges early in study planning.
Our Clinical Practitioners:
- Add perspective through the lens of the patient and site staff
- Help with the review of safety events, ongoing team education, recruitment strategies, and study document review
- Have an understanding of what works in a clinical setting which makes them a valuable part of our embedded medical expertise model
Sponsors developing drugs and biologics that match Medpace core therapeutic areas will find an exceptional depth of resources and experience.