Accelerate Your Research With Our Experience
Put 25 years of medical, regulatory and operational experience to work for your medical device or diagnostic clinical trial. Founded in 1992 as a specialized Clinical Research Organization (CRO) for metabolic and endocrine products, Medpace brings unrivaled knowledge and experience to help advance medical device and diagnostic products for diabetes, obesity and weight loss indications. Our dedicated teams – led by therapeutic and regulatory specialists – ensure your project receives the collective knowledge, talent and relationships of our seasoned experts.
The Medpace Difference for Endocrine-Metabolic Studies
- Medical and regulatory experts who have helped pioneer many preventative metabolic devices
- Close working relationships with investigators, which leads to more accurate feasibility, better recruitment and improved retention
- Operational staff with proven track record of successful retention techniques, lifestyle education, and specific site issues associated with diabetes and obesity trial management
- Medpace central labs, located in the U.S., Europe, China and Singapore, offering one of the most extensive selections of metabolic biomarkers for clinical trials
Medical Device Experience
Medpace’s experience with metabolic and endocrine products spans hundreds of global sites and thousands of patients including:.
- Glucose monitoring devices
- Insulin delivery devices
- Gastric stimulation
- Gastric volume restrictive devices (balloon devices and organic, expandable capsules)