Accelerate Your Research With Our Experience
Put 25 years of medical, regulatory and operational experience to work for your medical device or diagnostic clinical trial. Founded in 1992 as a specialized Clinical Research Organization (CRO) for metabolic and endocrine products, Medpace brings unrivaled knowledge and experience to help advance medical device and diagnostic products for diabetes, obesity and weight loss indications. Our dedicated teams – led by therapeutic and regulatory specialists – ensure your project receives the collective knowledge, talent and relationships of our seasoned experts.
The Medpace Difference for Endocrine-Metabolic Studies
- Medical and regulatory experts who have helped pioneer many preventative metabolic devices
- Close working relationships with investigators, which leads to more accurate feasibility, better recruitment and improved retention
- Operational staff with proven track record of successful retention techniques, lifestyle education, and specific site issues associated with diabetes and obesity trial management
- Medpace central labs, located in the U.S., Europe, China and Singapore, offering one of the most extensive selections of metabolic biomarkers for clinical trials
Medical Device Experience
Medpace’s experience with metabolic and endocrine products spans hundreds of global sites and thousands of patients including:.
- Glucose monitoring devices
- Insulin delivery devices
- Gastric stimulation
- Gastric volume restrictive devices (balloon devices and organic, expandable capsules)
Drug-Device Combination Products – Unparalleled Expertise
With our dedicated Medical Device specialists and our industry-leading experience in metabolic and endocrine drug development, Medpace brings together its medical and regulatory experts into a collaborative team that understands the nuances from both the drug and device perspectives. This provides you with a holistic and integrated path to approval.
Medpace has conducted thousands of metabolic and endocrine trials around the globe, including significant involvement in over 20 regulatory submissions. Our experience with large-scale multinational trial programs, (including emerging markets), and our broad compound experience for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, major obesity programs, hypercholesterolemia, mixed dyslipidemia, and/or with very high triglycerides, provides a strong backdrop for sponsors with drug-device combination products.