The Medpace Difference
As a therapeutically-specialized clinical research organization with a focus on Neurology and Psychiatry, our medical, regulatory and operational experts can help accelerate the approval of your medical device or diagnostic. The inherent complexities of neurological clinical research requires a full-service CRO partner who has the internal resources, KOL and site relationships, global reach, and regulatory know-how to design and execute for success.
Our experience includes diagnostic devices utilized to guide treatment in subjects with Major Depressive Disorder, nerve stimulators for neurodegenerative disorders and foot drop as well as neurostimulation devices for various indications.
- Neurologists and psychiatrists who provide the strategic direction of study design and planning, train operational staff, work with Primary Investigators (PIs), provide medical monitoring services, and meet with regulatory agencies for neuroscience projects
- Well-profiled network of sites with neuroscience experience to support effective enrollment and data quality
- Global regulatory experts ensure that your studies are carried out in a fully-compliant manner to meet your objectives as efficiently as possible
- Ability to navigate the nuances of drug-device combination products
- Medpace Imaging Core Laboratory and neuroimaging experts to ensure the highest quality imaging acquisition and interpretation
- Our proven unique clinical trial management model ensures each milestone is met as efficiently, rapidly and effectively as possible
- Real-time data review model provides accurate metrics and data efficiency