The Medpace Difference for Renal Disease and Nephrology Studies
Medpace conducts trials in renally-impaired patients, including patients currently undergoing dialysis, and in patients suffering from other chronic and rare kidney diseases.
Sponsors conducting clinical research in nephrology and renal diseases benefit from:
- In-house board-certified nephrologists with strong backgrounds in academic and clinical practice and pharmaceutical development
- Experienced clinical practitioners provide therapy area training to site staff and an understanding of clinical settings
- Global experience conducting Phase I-IV renal disease clinical trials spanning adult and pediatric populations
- Strong relationships with successful, experienced investigative sites which regularly participate and successfully enroll nephrology studies
- A seasoned clinical operations staff with specific experience in conducting renal disease trials
- Thorough understanding of the complex conditions that cause CKD, as well as the medical complications experienced by patients with CKD and ESRD (end-stage renal disease)
- Cross-over medical expertise in related therapeutic areas including metabolic, cardiovascular, and autoimmune
- Specialized expertise in rare disease and orphan indications
- Integrated core imaging, ECG and central laboratory services
Whitepaper: High Yield Considerations for Clinical Development in Rare & Genetic Diseases of...
Webinar: High Yield Considerations for Clinical Development in Rare & Genetic Diseases of...