Medpace has experience conducting global Phase I-IV trials across a spectrum of Autoimmune Diseases.
The Medpace Difference for Clinical Research in Autoimmune Diseases
- Global experience covering countries and regions with high incidences of disease
- Experience working with Sponsors developing biosimilars, combination therapies, and new approaches
- Strong relationships with key industry investigative sites and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) who specialize in recruiting patients
- Global central lab with safety and biomarker validation and analysis
- Imaging Core Lab brings expertise to support endpoints for autoimmune disease studies – a combination of imaging expertise and clinical trial experience ensures that imaging components are seamlessly integrated into the complex structure of the overall trial
- In-house medical expertise in related therapeutic areas provides additional support and insights
- Strong experience in rare disease/orphan indications and pediatric trials provides a depth of resources and expertise
Medpace Central Labs provide consistency in methods and instrumentation across wholly-owned and purpose-built laboratories located in the US, Europe, China and Singapore. We offer safety testing as well as a wide range of inflammation and immunology-related biomarker assays (click here for full menu) and can quickly establish and validate novel assays as needed.