What Does The Power of X® Mean?
EXPERTS: Strategic Leadership. Collaborative Partnering.
The inherent complexity of clinical research demands that you engage a team of experts across multiple functions and service functions.
- Medical: Our unique model of embedding therapeutic medical and scientific experts (MDs/PhDs) throughout the study accelerates development and sets the stage for long-term success.
- Regulatory: Global regulatory experts add input, strategy, and efficiencies based on their in-depth understanding of the local and global regulatory landscape.
- Operational: Seasoned and highly-trained operational teams work hand-in-hand with sites to deliver quality results.
- Laboratory: Highly-qualified PhD scientists in our central and bioanalytical labs provide insights to formulate testing strategies and specialized knowledge in a variety of testing methodologies and therapeutic clinical development.
- Imaging: As a top five imaging core lab, Medpace can manage and complete the imaging process according to all standards and regulatory requirements, ensuring smooth image acquisition, analysis, annotation, and transfer.
EXPERIENCE: Therapeutic. Global. Lifecycle Management.
Since 1992, Medpace has helped sponsors to accelerate global drug and device clinical research through a proven full-service model. Known for our therapeutic excellence, Medpace has amassed broad experience across many areas including:
Therapeutic expertise includes:
- Endocrine and Metabolic
- Hematology and Oncology
- ID and Vaccines
- NASH and Liver Disease
- Nephrology and Renal Disease
Specialty areas of expertise include:
- Rare Disease and Orphan Indications
- Advanced Therapies
- Radiation Therapy
With coverage across six continents, Medpace has the global expertise and local understanding of laws and culture to proactively plan and execute trials of all sizes. Global experience in all phases of drug and device development is further supported by wholly-owned business units including clinical pharmacology, central lab, bioanalytical lab, ECG core lab, and imaging core lab.
EXECUTION: Disciplined Processes. Quality Control. Site Relationships. Technology.
Quality results, hitting timelines, and staying in budget requires excellence in execution. Our ability to deliver year over year can be measured by customer satisfaction and overall service value. We attribute much of this success to a disciplined process that delivers quality results, efficiencies, and speed to market including:
- A problem-solving culture fueled by proactive communication
- Deeply embedded relationships with sites and key opinion leaders
- A simple-to-use, proprietary clinical trial management system
- Full-service project teams including expertise in patient recruiting and study start-up
“We wanted to work with a company that was as entrepreneurial in spirit, as innovative, and adaptable as we were. We ultimately gained that with Medpace as our partner.”
Download the Overview: The Power of X in Clinical Development