Medpace Advantages for Infectious Disease Studies
Infectious disease studies have grown in complexity with traditional microbiology methods increasingly supplemented with new molecular techniques, providing rapid and accurate data, facilitating improved understanding of disease mechanism and enhanced clinical outcomes. Medpace’s central laboratories’ in house capabilities coupled with strategic laboratory partnerships with top labs in microbiology and virology provide the specific testing required for each study. This approach streamlines timelines, simplifies requirements for sites, and provides a centralized model for communication.
Key benefits include:
- Access to top research scientists who are therapeutically focused on infectious disease, deliver regulatory-quality reports and meet the tight timelines demanded in ID trials
- With Medpace central labs coordinating the shipping between sites and labs around the world, logistics are greatly simplified, resulting in higher efficiency
- Specialty labs integrate seamlessly with Medpace’s full-service approach to clinical trial management
Investigating the Human Microbiome Using Next-Generation Sequencing
Central Lab Services
Our fully-integrated microbiology and central laboratory model streamlines your program and results in more consistent and higher quality outcomes.
- Bacterial Identifications
- Fungal Identifications
- In Vitro Drug Susceptibility Testing
- Infectious Disease Serology
- Microbial Cultures
- Molecular Characterization
- Phage Testing
- TB Testing (Quantiferon Gold)
- Viral Loads
COVID-19 Testing Capabilities
Medpace is committed to assist in the fight against COVID-19, which aligns with our mission of accelerating the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics. We have a highly experienced infectious disease team, including medical, regulatory, operational, and laboratory experts who have extensive experience designing and conducting infectious disease clinical trials. Our team is actively working with the global regulatory authorities and Sponsors responding to COVID-19.
To serve our Sponsors in their COVID-19 programs, Medpace has expedited COVID-19 assay validations to meet clinical trial testing standards.
Medpace Central Labs: