Making the Complex Seamless® in Psychiatry Clinical Development
Developing effective treatments for psychiatric disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and schizophrenia requires a clinical research organization (CRO) partner with the specialized expertise and relevant experience to effectively address the unique challenges involved.
Streamline and accelerate your clinical research in psychiatry with support from our full-service team of medical and regulatory experts, highly-experienced clinical trial management teams, central labs, and core imaging labs. As a full-service and therapeutically-focused CRO with a unique approach to clinical development, Medpace specializes in the design and conduct of the most complex and challenging global trials in neuroscience clinical research, including psychiatry.
The Medpace Advantage
Gain a competitive advantage for your program through our global footprint, strategic medical, regulatory, and operational leadership as well as fully integrated Central Labs and Core Imaging services to accelerate psychiatric studies.
Psychiatry Clinical Research Capabilities
- Our physicians and professional staff have in-depth knowledge of screening tools and rater scales and are experienced in providing oversight for rater services including subjective assessments, inter-rater reliability, and scale validation
- Extensive early phase and transitional development expertise supported by our wholly owned and fully integrated Phase I Unit
- Integrated global central laboratory services, ensuring seamless logistics, review, and testing
- Broad neuroscience experience and long-term relationships with experienced sites, networks, and key opinion leaders (KOLs) worldwide, providing access to the best sites for your specific program
Specialized Imaging for Your Psychiatric Programs
The complexities of mental health research require a heightened level of integration and efficiency. Through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Medpace provides an end-to-end suite of imaging services to enhance and expedite biopharmaceutical and imaging contrast agent development through its Imaging Core Lab. Capabilities include:
- Standard diagnostic imaging
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Bone densitometry or dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA)
Psychiatry Trial Experts
Serving as therapeutic team leaders, our in-house medical doctors apply years of psychiatric drug development experience to each study, providing greater depth of expertise and the ability to tackle complex and challenging diseases. Our medical leaders are at the center of your trials to provide strategic direction for study design and planning, train operational staff, work with Investigators, provide medical monitoring, and meet with regulatory agencies as well as our global regulatory affairs experts to provide strategic guidance into the best pathways to accelerate approvals.
Key Psychiatry Indications
Medpace medical, regulatory, and operational experts bring a broad range of experience in designing and conducting psychiatric studies spanning adult and pediatric populations, including rare disease and orphan indications. Areas of focus include:
- Addictive Disorders – Substance Use Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders