The Medpace Difference for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis Studies
Whether you need support at the planning stage of your trial (Pre/Post IND) or starting First-in-Human trials, Medpace has recent and relevant global experience providing you with valuable connections into our KOL network and deeply-seated site relationships.
Importantly, Medpace is able to converge our in-house medical experts across many therapeutic areas including Cardiology, Respiratory and Dermatology as well as challenging new approaches like gene and cell therapies to consult on the most effective and efficient study design.
As an added value, in collecting quality data at an accelerated rate, Medpace trials are supported by our in-house Imaging Core Lab and our global central laboratory providing safety testing and biomarker support.
Key Differentiators for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis include:
- Recent and relevant Phase I-III global experience
- Experience supporting biosimilars, combination therapies, and new approaches such as:
- Immunomodulatory biologics
- Genetically altered cell therapies
- Gene transfer-mediated immunotherapies
- Monoclonal microbial immunomodulation
- Selective Kinase Inhibitors
- Cross-over medical expertise in Cardiology, Respiratory and Dermatology delivers added insights and value
- Specialized in partnering with biotechnology companies who are developing novel approaches; which are often challenging and complex studies
- A well-profiled network of high-producing sites enables timely enrollment and high-quality conduct of trials
- CRO and imaging integration – a robust combination of imaging expertise and clinical trial experience ensures that imaging components are seamlessly integrated into the complex structure of the overall trial. We use a web-based image management system to analyze CT and MRI scans for confirmation of eligibility, safety and efficacy evaluations
- Global Central Lab supports a menu of validated biomarkers associated with RA/PsA and the ability to rapidly establish and validate novel assays as needed
- Flexible, highly-customizable ePRO solution that is fully-integrated into ClinTrak®, Medpace’s proprietary data management system