The Medpace Difference for Stroke Studies
Our sponsors developing therapeutics for the acute treatment of stroke benefit from:
- In-house neurologists, imaging specialists, and operational teams with relevant and recent stroke experience as well as backgrounds and publications in stroke-specific scientific research
- Wholly-owned imaging core lab to support stroke studies, ensuring imaging components are seamlessly integrated into the complex structure of the overall trial
- Integrated medical device and diagnostics division with specialized operational and regulatory expertise
- Global central lab with safety and biomarker analysis to support stroke studies
- Industry-leading expertise in advanced therapies including stem cells for acute ischemic stroke
Specialized Imaging for Neuroscience Clinical Research
High-quality image acquisition and interpretation is crucial for the success of trials relying on neuroimaging for patient selection or as a primary endpoint. Medpace provides centralized neuroimaging expertise, led by radiologists and neurologists with decades of clinical and trial experience.
Medpace Imaging Core Lab provides an end-to-end suite of imaging services to enhance and expedite biopharmaceutical and imaging contrast agent development, including consultation on imaging biomarker strategies, image acquisition protocols, image collection/archiving services, and image analysis across imaging modalities and therapeutic areas. Capabilities include:
- Standard diagnostic imaging
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Bone densitometry or dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA)
Lending Our Support
Medpace is an active member of the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine, a Washington, DC-based non-profit organization whose mission is to educate key policy makers about the potential of regenerative medicine and to advocate for favorable public policies—funding, regulatory, reimbursement and others—to facilitate advances in the field.