Apps supporting patient recruitment and retention
In today’s digital world, apps that can be conveniently accessed via phone or tablet are commonplace and increasingly expected. Clinical research is no exception. Medpace’s custom-built apps deliver not only convenience to the users, but arguably cleaner data, a better user experience, and can help improve both site and patient engagement—leading to higher recruitment and retention rates.
For the Sites
The OnPACE® app puts critical study data and tools at the fingertips of the site staff. Inside the app, users have a clear overview of all assessments, and access to study documentation such as the protocol and IB links to all study websites. OnPACE also contains a visit scheduling system to conveniently schedule study visits and protocol training with patient consent videos.
OnPACE® App Highlights:
- Provides electronic materials to sites
- Enables staff to share trial details with referral sources
- Houses videos to better explain the study to patients or sites
- Ability to easily contact study team from within the app
- Chat feature to communicate with study team in real-time
For the Patients
The TrialPACE® app is designed to keep patients engaged in the clinical trials they are enrolled in. The app allows patients to receive push notifications directly to their devices – reminding them of upcoming visits and prompting them to complete their questionnaires. Clinical trial entries can be done offline when needed or can be pushed from the app to Medpace’s Electronic Data Capture System (ClinTrak EDC). Empowering the patient to provide updates, ensuring the study team has access to on-demand, real-time data.
TrialPACE® App Highlights:
- A flexible, highly customizable patient interface
- A sophisticated scheduling and reminder system which shows only the forms a patient may enter and tracks completed items
- Form designs with images that create convenience for the Sponsor
- All languages and alphabets are supported via a centrally controlled, linguistically validated translation interface
- The patient menu provides links to product and therapeutic area websites
Related Site & Patient Services
Engaging the Right Countries, the Right Sites and the Right Patients
Expedite enrollment and reduce patient dropouts with a well-vetted feasibility and recruitment strategy and support from focused patient recruitment and retention teams.
IntelliPACE: Strategic Feasibility
Data-driven, experience-refined feasibility assessments and enrollment planning for the development of successful patient recruitment strategies.
ExcelliPACE: Patient Recruitment & Retention
Centralized and streamlined enrollment efforts through our in-house patient recruitment and retention teams.
Decentralized Clinical Trials
Nearly all current Medpace studies, across all therapeutic areas, leverage DCT offerings to some extent.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
A collaborative approach – Sponsors, Medpace, and Sites committed to working together to achieve diversity, equity, and inclusion in clinical trials.
Related Site & Patient Insights
Align your Target Population with
High Performing Sites